The Birth and the Rise of the Cluster Concept
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grashof, Nils, 2020. "Putting the watering can away Towards a targeted (problem-oriented) cluster policy framework," Papers in Innovation Studies 2020/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Godfrey MUPONDA & Isaac CHANETA, 2014. "Are Small-Firm Clusters Emergent Phenomena? Evidence From Zimbabwe’S Small Furniture- Manufacturing Firms," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 3(2), pages 1-6, July.
- Nicola Bellini & Jukka Teras & Hakan Ylinenpaa, 2012. "Science and Technology Parks in the Age of Open Innovation. The Finnish Case," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Innovat, pages 25-44.
- Nils Grashof & Dirk Fornahl, 2020. "To be or not to be located in a cluster? A descriptive meta-analysis of the firm-specific cluster effect," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2020-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Nils Grashof, 2020. "Spill over or Spill out? - A multilevel analysis of the cluster and firm performance relationship," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2013, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2020.
More about this item
Keywordscluster; industrial districts; liquid modernity; bibliometric analysis; co-citation analysis.;
All these keywords.
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2012-05-08 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HIS-2012-05-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2012-05-08 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2012-05-08 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2012-05-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pad:wpaper:0144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dspadit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Raffaele Dei Campielisi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dspadit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.