Report NEP-CSE-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernadette Biatour & Coraline Daubresse & Chantal Kegels, 2012. "Working Paper 04-12 - Le systÃ¨me dâ€™innovation en Wallonie," Working Papers 1204, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2012. "Entrepreneurship in Advanced and Developing Countries: A Microeconomic Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 6513, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bastian Rake, 2012. "Determinants of Pharmaceutical Innovation: The Role of Technological Opportunities Revisited," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- NAKAJIMA Kentaro & SAITO Yukiko Umeno & UESUGI Iichiro, 2012. "Localization of Interfirm Transaction Relationships and Industry Agglomeration," Discussion papers 12023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- David J. Dingli, 2012. "The Manufacturing Industry – Coping with Challenges," Working Papers 2012/05, Maastricht School of Management.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/9074 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2011. "How to Stir Up FDI Spillovers: Evidence from a Large Meta-Analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1021, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Silvia Rita Sedita & Annalisa Caloffi, 2012. "The Birth and the Rise of the Cluster Concept," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0144, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Celine Azemar & Julia Darby & Rodolphe Desbordes & Ian Wooton, 2012. "Market familiarity and the location of South and North MNEs," Working Papers 2012_05, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Lumineau, Fabrice & Henderson, James, 2012. "The influence of relational experience and contractual governance on the negotiation strategy in buyer-supplier disputes," MPRA Paper 38510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosendahl Huber, Laura & Sloof, Randolph & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2012. "The Effect of Early Entrepreneurship Education: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6512, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).