Report NEP-SBM-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bastian Rake, 2012. "Determinants of Pharmaceutical Innovation: The Role of Technological Opportunities Revisited," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Matté Hartog & Ron Boschma & Markku Sotarauta, 2012. "The impact of related variety on regional employment growth in Finland 1993-2006: high-tech versus medium/low-tech," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1205, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/9074 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Valerien O. Pede & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "Technological Leadership and Sectoral Employment Growth:A Spatial Econometric Analysis for U.S. Counties," Working Papers 11-1, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Rosendahl Huber, Laura & Sloof, Randolph & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2012. "The Effect of Early Entrepreneurship Education: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6512, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Silvia Rita Sedita & Annalisa Caloffi, 2012. "The Birth and the Rise of the Cluster Concept," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0144, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Tony Champion & Alan Townsend, 2012. "Great Britain's Second-Order City Regions in Recessions, 1978-2010," SERC Discussion Papers 0104, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.