Hopf bifurcation for the discrete - delay Kaldor - Kalecki model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dobrescu, Loretti Isabella & Opris, Dumitru, 2007. "Neimark-Sacker bifurcation for the discrete-delay Kaldor model," MPRA Paper 5415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio Rodano & Gian Italo Bischi & Enrico Saltari & Roberto Dieci, 2001. "Multiple attractors and global bifurcations in a Kaldor-type business cycle model," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 527-554.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycle; Hopf bifurcation; discrete-delay time;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-04-04 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pad:wpaper:0067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raffaele Dei Campielisi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dspadit.html .