Trends in Consumption-Based Poverty and Inequality in the European Union During the 1980s
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Klaas de Vos & M. Asghar Zaidi, 2001. "Trends in consumption-based poverty and inequality in the European Union during the 1980s," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 367-390.
- M. Asghar Zaidi & Klaas de Vos, 2000. "Trends in Consumption-Based Poverty and Inequality in the European Union During the 1980s," Economics Series Working Papers 35, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahateet, Mohammed & Al-Tayyeb, Saud, 2007. "Regional consumption inequalities in Jordan: Empirical study," MPRA Paper 57400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2007. "Economic Well-Being at Older Ages Income- and Consumption-Based Poverty Measures in the HRS," Working Papers WR-410, RAND Corporation.
- Farah Said & Tareena Musaddiq & Mahreen Mahmud, 2011. "Macro level Determinants of Poverty: Investigation Through Poverty Mapping of Districts of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 50(4), pages 895-911.
- Christoph, Bernhard, 2015. "Empirische Maße zur Erfassung von Armut und materiellen Lebensbedingungen : Ansätze und Konzepte im Überblick," IAB Discussion Paper 201525, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Shahateet, Mohammed, 2006. "How Serious is Regional Economic Inequality in Jordan? Evidence from Two National Household Surveys," MPRA Paper 57118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sheldon Danziger & Markus JÃ¤ntti, 1999. "Income Poverty in Advanced Countries," LIS Working papers 193, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Kitty Stewart, 2002. "Measuring Well-Being and Exclusion in Europe s Regions," LIS Working papers 303, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
KeywordsPOVERTY ; CONSUMPTION ; INCOME;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:9935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .