An Almost Ideal Quadratic Logarithmic Demand System for the Analysis of Micro Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Miles & Andrés Pereyra & Máximo Rossi, 2002. "The consistent estimation of income elasticity of environmental amenities in Uruguay," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 17(1), pages 67-89.
- Pashardes, Panos, 1995. "Equivalence scales in a rank-3 demand system," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 143-158, September.
- Nicol, C. J., 2003. "Elasticities of demand for gasoline in Canada and the United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 201-214, March.
- Lyssiotou, Panayiota & Pashardes, Panos & Stengos, Thanasis, 2002. "Nesting quadratic logarithmic demand systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 369-374, August.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Miles, Daniel, 1996. "Household characteristics and consumption behaviour: a nonparametric approach," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4539, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Daniel Miles & Andrés Pereyra & Máximo Rossi, 2000. "Income Elasticity of Environmental Amenities," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0200, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
Keywordsprice indexes ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:99145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .