Human Capital Investment in the Presence of Unemployment: Application to University Enrolment in Spain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fernandez, R.M. & Shioji, E., 2001. "Human Capital Investment In The Presence Of Unemployment: Application To University Enrolment In Spain," Economics Series Working Papers 9966, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hermann, Zoltán, 2005.
"A helyi munkaerőpiac hatása a középfokú továbbtanulási döntésekre
[The local labour markets effect on decisions to enter secondary-level education]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 39-60.
- Stöver, Britta, 2017. "Empirical evidence in explaining the transition behaviour from school to studies - challenges in forecasting the number of first-year students in Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-596, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Mikkel Barslund, 2012. "Recent Developments in Selected Education Indicators and their Relation to Europe 2020 Targets," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 220(1), pages 6-16, April.
- Budria, Santiago, 2006. "Education and Inequality: Evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 1098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; participation; unemployment; intergenerational transfers; opportunity costs;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .