Regional Productivity Convergence in Canada
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- David E. Bloom & Morley Gunderson, 1991.
"An Analysis of the Earnings of Canadian Immigrants,"
NBER Chapters,in: Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market, pages 321-342
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Bloom & Morley Gunderson, 1989. "An Analysis of the Earnings of Canadian Immigrants," NBER Working Papers 3035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiswick, Barry R, 1978. "The Effect of Americanization on the Earnings of Foreign-born Men," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 897-921, October.
- Baker, Michael & Benjamin, Dwayne, 1994. "The Performance of Immigrants in the Canadian Labor Market," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 369-405, July.
- Alan G. Green & David A. Green, 1995. "Canadian Immigration Policy: The Effectiveness of the Point System and Other Instruments," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(4b), pages 1006-1041, November.
- Mincer, Jacob, 1978. "Family Migration Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 749-773, October.
- Charles M. Beach & Christopher Worswick, 1993.
"Is There a Double-Negative Effect on the Earnings of Immigrant Women?,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 19(1), pages 36-53, March.
- Worswick, C. & Beach, C.M., 1990. "Is There a Double-Negative Effect on the Earnings of Immigrant Women?," Papers 1990-6, Queen's at Kingston - Sch. of Indus. Relat. Papers in Industrial Relations.
- John M. Abowd & Richard B. Freeman, 1991. "Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number abow91-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serge Coulombe, 2000.
"New Evidence of Convergence Across Canadian Provinces: The Role of Urbanization,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(8), pages 713-725.
- Coulombe, S., 2000. "New Evidence of Convergence Across Canadian Provinces: the Role of Urbanization," Working Papers 0002e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez De Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2014.
"Growth in regions,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 259-309, September.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, "undated". "Growth in Regions," Working Paper 73436, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez de Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2013. "Growth in Regions," NBER Working Papers 18937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario Lefebvre, "undated". "Les provinces canadiennes et la convergence : une evaluation empirique," Staff Working Papers 94-10, Bank of Canada.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0811-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Serge Coulombe, 2011. "Lagging Behind: Productivity and the Good Fortune of Canadian Provinces," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 331, June.
- Alberto Díaz Dapena & Fernando Rubiera Morollón & Dusan Paredes Araya, 2014. "Are there different convergence local behaviors hidden under the regional level? An analysis for the US States and counties with multilevel approach," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 47, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2017.
- Mario Lefebvre, 1997. "Les marchés du travail régionaux : une comparaison entre le Canada et les États-Unis," Staff Working Papers 97-17, Bank of Canada.
- Lefebvre, M. & Poloz, S.S., 1996. "The Commodity-Price Cycle and Regional Economic Performance in Canada," Staff Working Papers 96-12, Bank of Canada.
- Wakerly, Elizabeth C., 2002. "Disaggregate dynamics and economic growth in Canada," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 197-219, March.
- Coulombe, Serge & Lee, Frank C., 1998. "Évolution à long terme de la convergence régionale au Canada," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(1), pages 5-27, mars.
- Magrini, Stefano, 2004. "Regional (di)convergence," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 62, pages 2741-2796 Elsevier.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ott:wpaper:9318e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Ritchot). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deottca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .