Frank C. Lee
|140 O'Connor Street, 18th Floor Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1A 0G5|
Finance Canada Ottawa, Canada
Government of Canada
140 O'Connor St., Ottawa, K1A 0G5
RePEc:edi:fingvca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Duanjie Chen & Franck Lee & Jack M. Mintz, 2002. "Taxation, SMEs and Entrepreneurship," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2002/9, OECD Publishing.
- Dirk Pilat & Franck Lee, 2001. "Productivity Growth in ICT-producing and ICT-using Industries: A Source of Growth Differentials in the OECD?," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2001/4, OECD Publishing.
- Surendra, G. & Gu, W. & Lee, F.C., 1999. "Foreign Direct Investment and Productivity Growth: The Canadian Host-Country Experience," Gouvernement du Canada - Industrial Organization 30, Gouvernement du Canada - Industry Canada.
- Gera, S. & Gu, W. & Lee, F.C., 1998. "Technologie de l'information et croissance de la productivite du travail: Analyse empirique de la situation au Canada et aux Etats-Unis (ALSO AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH)," Gouvernement du Canada - Industrial Organization 20, Gouvernement du Canada - Industry Canada.
- Gera, S. & Gu, W. & Lee, F.C., 1998. "Progres technique incorpore au capital et ralentissement de la croissance de la productivite au Canada (ALSO AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH)," Gouvernement du Canada - Industrial Organization 21, Gouvernement du Canada - Industry Canada.
- Lee, F.C., 1994. "Conditional Productivity Convergence in Canada," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 1994-5a, Department of Finance Canada.
- Coulombe, S. & Lee, F.C., 1993. "Regional Economic Disparities in Canada," Working Papers 9317e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Lee, F.C. & Coulombe, S., 1993. "Regional Productivity Convergence in Canada," Working Papers 9318e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Wilkins, C. & Lee, F. & James, S., 1992. "Estimating Trend Total Factor Productivity Growth in Canada," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 1992-03, Department of Finance Canada.
- Jianmin Tang & Frank C. Lee, 2000. "Productivity Levels and International Competitiveness between Canadian and U.S. Industries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 176-179, May.
- Frank C. Lee & Wulong Gu & Jianmin Tang, 2000. "Economic and Productivity Growth in Canadian Industries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 168-171, May.
- Surendra Gera & Wulong Wu & Frank C. Lee, 1999. "Information technology and productivity growth: an empirical analysis for Canada and the United States," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 384-407, April.
- Coulombe, Serge & Lee, Frank C., 1998. "Évolution à long terme de la convergence régionale au Canada," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(1), pages 5-27, mars.
- Frank C. Lee, 1996. "Convergence in Canada?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 331-336, April.
- Serge Coulombe & Frank C. Lee, 1995. "Convergence across Canadian Provinces, 1961 to 1991," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(4a), pages 886-898, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Frank C. Lee should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.