Entry Deterrence and Overexploitation of the Fishery
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Crabbe, Philippe & Van Long, Ngo, 1993. "Entry deterrence and overexploitation of the fishery," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 679-704, July.
- Crabbe, P. & Long, N.V., 1988. "Entry Deterrence And Overexploitation Of The Fishery," Working Papers 8804, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Helliwell, John F. & MacGregor, Mary E. & McRae, Robert N. & Plourde, Andre & Chung, Alan, 1987. "Supply oriented macroeconomics : The MACE model of Canada," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 318-340, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2001. "Leader and Follower: A Differential Game Model," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-08, CIRANO.
- Charles Mason & Stephen Polasky, 2002. "Strategic Preemption in a Common Property Resource: A Continuous Time Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 255-278.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2011.
"Would hotelling kill the electric car?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 281-296, May.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," TSE Working Papers 09-149, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," Working Papers 2010-12, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," IDEI Working Papers 602, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Andrew Leach & Michel MOREAUX, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," LERNA Working Papers 10.08.314, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Paul C. Missios, 2004.
"Wildlife trade and endangered species protection,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, pages 613-627.
- Missios, Paul C., 2004. "Wildlife trade and endangered species protection," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(4), December.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Van Long, Ngo, 2002. "Transboundary Fishery: A Differential Game Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(274), pages 207-221, May.
- Erdlenbruch, Katrin & Tidball, Mabel & van Soest, Daan, 2008. "Renewable resource management, user heterogeneity, and the scope for cooperation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 597-602, January.
- Ngo Long, 2011. "Dynamic Games in the Economics of Natural Resources: A Survey," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 115-148, March.
More about this item
Keywordsownership ; economic models ; costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ott:wpaper:9101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Ritchot). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deottca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .