Cooperative Interim Contract and Re-Contract: Chandler's M-Form Firm
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tatsuro Ichiishi & Murat R. Sertel, 1998. "Cooperative interim contract and re-contract: Chandler's M-form firm," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(3), pages 523-543.
- Ichiishi, T. & Sertel, M.R., 1997. "Cooperative Interim Contract and Re-Contract: Chandler's M-Form Firm," ASSET - Instituto De Economia Publica 161, ASSET (Association of Southern European Economic Theorists).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Vohra, Rajiv, 2005.
"Incomplete information, credibility and the core,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 148-165, September.
- Bhaskar Dutta & Rajiv Vohra, 2001. "Incomplete Information, Credibility and the Core," Working Papers 2001-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Rajiv Vohra & Bhaskar Dutta, 2003. "Incomplete Information, Credibility and the Core," Working Papers 2003-21, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Krasa, Stefan & Sharma, Tridib & Villamil, Anne P., 2005. "Debt contracts and cooperative improvements," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 857-874, November.
- Krasa, Stefan, 1999. "Unimprovable Allocations in Economies with Incomplete Information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 144-168, July.
- Forges, Francoise & Minelli, Enrico & Vohra, Rajiv, 2002.
"Incentives and the core of an exchange economy: a survey,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 1-41, September.
- Francoise Forges & Enrico Minelli & Rajiv Vohra, 2000. "Incentives and the Core of an Exchange Economy: A Survey," Working Papers 2000-22, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- FORGES, Françoise & MINELLI, Enrico & VOHRA, Rajiv, 2001. "Incentives and the core of an exchange economy: a survey," CORE Discussion Papers 2001043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-02-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osu:osuewp:012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.