Random Correlation Matrix and De-Noising
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Igor Grubisic & Raoul Pietersz, 2005.
"Efficient Rank Reduction of Correlation Matrices,"
- Grubisic, I. & Pietersz, R., 2005. "Efficient Rank Reduction of Correlation Matrices," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-009-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Frank de Jong & Joost Driessen & Antoon Pelsser, 2004. "On the Information in the Interest Rate Term Structure and Option Prices," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 99-127, August.
- Massimo Morini & Nick Webber, 2006. "An EZI Method to Reduce the Rank of a Correlation Matrix in Financial Modelling," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 309-331.
More about this item
Keywordscorrelation matrix; calibration; rank reduction; de-noising; wavelet analysis;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2006-09-16 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2006-09-16 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:0626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .