Bilateral and Regional Trade Agreements and Technical Barriers to Trade: An African Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keiko Ito & Kyoji Fukao, 2005. "The Vertical Division of Labor and Japanese Outward FDI: Impacts on Human Capital Deepening in Japan (in Japanese)," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-115, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diagne, Mandiaye & Abele, Steffen & Diagne, Aliou & Seck, Papa Abdoulaye, 2012. "Agricultural trade for food security in Africa: A Ricardian model approach," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 123842, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mohammed Shuaibu, 2015. "Does Trade Tariff Liberalisation Matter for Intra-ECOWAS Trade?," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 8(1), pages 83-112, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral African Economic and Monetary Union; conformity assessment procedures; East African Community; Economic Community of West African States; free trade agreement; FTA; harmonisation; Kenya; mutual recognition; Nigeria; regional economic community; regional trade agreements; RTA; South Africa; South African-EU Trade and Development Cooperation Agreement; Southern African Development Community; standards; Sub-Sahara Africa; TBT; technical barriers; technical barriers to trade; technical regulations; trade barriers; West African Economic and Monetary Union; WTO Agreement on TBT;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-10-23 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2010-10-23 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:96-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .