CSR and Trade: Informing Consumers about Social and Environmental Conditions of Globalised Production: Part I
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GORSKI Hortensia & FUCIU Mircea & DUMITRESCU Luigi, 2016. "Corporate Social Responsibility And Marketing Communication," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 68(2), pages 86-106, September.
- Klink, Jeanette & Hecht, Stefanie & Langen, Nina & Hartmann, Monika, 2014. "Sustainability as Sales Argument in the Fruit Juice Industry? An Analysis of On-Product Communication," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199065, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Keith D. Harris & Harvey S. James, 2016. "The Production of Food and Fiber: An Adaptation of CoP Features for Sustainable Water Use in Agribusiness," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-15, November.
- Klink, Jeanette & Langen, Nina & Hecht, Stefanie & Hartmann, Monika, 2014. "Sustainability as Sales Argument in the Fruit Juice Industry? An Analysis of On-Product Communication," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 5(3).
- Cheng-Han Wu, 2016. "Collaboration and sharing mechanisms in improving corporate social responsibility," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(3), pages 681-707, September.
- Huei-Ting Tsai & Hsin-Cheng Chang & Ming-Tien Tsai, 2016. "Predicting repurchase intention for online clothing brands in Taiwan: quality disconfirmation, satisfaction, and corporate social responsibility," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 375-399, September.
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2015. "Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility by Multinational Enterprises," Working Papers 1501, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscertification; clothing; codes of conduct; consumer; consumer guide; consumption; corporate responsibility; corporate social responsibility; cosmetics; CSR; CSR branding; CSR marketing; cut flower; eco-label; eco-labelling; environmental conditions of production; environmental reporting; fisheries; labelling; MNEs; multinational enterprises; multinationals; OECD; reporting; retail trade; social conditions of production; social label; social reporting; supermarket; supply chain; textiles; value chain;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2007-03-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2007-03-24 (International Trade)
- NEP-SOC-2007-03-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:47-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .