Report NEP-SOC-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Mosley & Arjan Verschoor, 2005. "The development of trust and social capital in rural Uganda: An experimental approach," Working Papers 2005011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Karlan, Dean S., 2007. "Social Connections and Group Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 6194, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giné, Xavier & Karlan, Dean S., 2007. "Group versus Individual Liability: A Field Experiment in the Philippines," CEPR Discussion Papers 6193, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daouda Sembene, 2007. "Give Trust a Chance—A Model of Trust in the Context of an IMF-Supported Program," IMF Working Papers 07/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2007. "Intergenerational Education Transmission: Neighborhood Quality and/or Parents’ Involvement?," IZA Discussion Papers 2608, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2007. "The Racial Test Score Gap and Parental Involvement in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 2613, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno Versaevel & Désiré Vencatachellum, 2006. "Horizontal R&D Cooperation and Spillovers: Evidence from France," Working Papers 0612, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Nadine Massard, 2007. "Network Effects in R&D Partnership Evidence from the European Collaborations in Micro and Nanotechnologies," Post-Print ujm-00137238, HAL.
- Sato, Hiroshi & Li, Shi, 2007. "Class Origin, Family Culture, and Intergenerational Correlation of Education in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 2642, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barbara Fliess & Hyung-Jong Lee & Olivia L. Dubreuil & Osvaldo R. Agatiello, 2007. "CSR and Trade: Informing Consumers about Social and Environmental Conditions of Globalised Production: Part I," OECD Trade Policy Papers 47, OECD Publishing.
- James C. Cox & Cary A. Deck, "undated". "Assigning Intentions when Actions are Unobservable: the Impact of Trembling in the Trust Game," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-01, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Oswald, Andrew J & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2007. "Obesity, Unhappiness, and The Challenge of Affluence : Theory and Evidence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 793, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin, 2007. "Marriage and Divorce: Changes and their Driving Forces," IZA Discussion Papers 2602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Mosley & Abrar Suleiman, 2005. "Budget support, conditionality and poverty," Working Papers 2005012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2006. "Istituzioni economiche e cambiamento istituzionale tra vecchi e nuovi istituzionalisti," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0058, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Lorenza Mondada & Madeleine Akrich & Antoine Hennion & Vololona Rabeharisoa, 2007. "Des objets aux interactions, et retour," CSI Working Papers Series 007, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.