Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Global Markets: A Differential Approach for Services?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Éltető, Andrea & Udvari, Beáta, 2018. "Nemzetköziesedés a válság után - a magyar kis- és középvállalatok exportjára ható tényezők [Internationalisation since the crisis - factors affecting exports by small and medium-sized Hungarian ent," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 402-425.
- Sanna Joensuu-Salo & Kirsti Sorama & Anmari Viljamaa & Elina Varamäki, 2018. "Firm Performance among Internationalized SMEs: The Interplay of Market Orientation, Marketing Capability and Digitalization," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-13, July.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2014. "Die Wettbewerbsfähigkeit der österreichischen Exportwirtschaft: Die Rolle der KMUs," FIW Policy Brief series 025, FIW.
- Lucian, Cernat & Ana, Norman-López & Ana, Duch T-Figueras, 2014. "SMEs are more important than you think! Challenges and opportunities for EU exporting SMEs," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2014-3, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- Johannes Schwarzer, 2015. "Services Trade and Employment," Discussion Notes 1502, Council on Economic Policies.
More about this item
Keywordsinternationalisation; services; small and medium-sized enterprises; SMEs; trade; trade in services;
All these keywords.
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F68 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Policy
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2014-07-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2014-07-13 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INT-2014-07-13 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2014-07-13 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:165-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.