Report NEP-ENT-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gine, Xavier & Mansuri, Ghazala, 2014. "Money or ideas ? a field experiment on constraints to entrepreneurship in rural Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6959, The World Bank.
- Matthias Doepke & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2014. "Parenting with style: altruism and paternalism in intergenerational preference transmission," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 008, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Margolis, David N., 2014. "By Choice and by Necessity: Entrepreneurship and Self-Employment in the Developing World," IZA Discussion Papers 8273, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael S. Dahl & Mirjam van Praag & Peter Thompson, 2014. "Entrepreneurial Couples," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-055/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Shawn M. Rohlin & Amanda Ross, 2014. "State Bankruptcy Law and Entrepreneurship : Evidence from a Border Analysis," Working Papers 14-12, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Bahar Öztürk & Mico Mrkaic, 2014. "SMEs’ Access to Finance in the Euro Area; What Helps or Hampers?," IMF Working Papers 14/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Nir Klein, 2014. "Small and Medium Size Enterprises, Credit Supply Shocks, and Economic Recovery in Europe," IMF Working Papers 14/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Emanuele Brancati, 2014. "Innovation, financial constraints and relationship lending: firm-level evidence in times of crisis," Working Papers CASMEF 1403, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Iza Lejárraga & Humberto López Rizzo & Harald Oberhofer & Susan Stone & Ben Shepherd, 2014. "Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Global Markets: A Differential Approach for Services?," OECD Trade Policy Papers 165, OECD Publishing.
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2014. "Microcredit in Developed Countries: Unexpected Consequences of Loan Ceilings," Working Papers CEB 14-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kaitlyn Harger & Amanda Ross, 2014. "Do Capital Tax Incentives Attract New Businesses? Evidence across Industries from the New Markets Tax Credit," Working Papers 14-14, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Caroline Mothe & Uyen T. Nguyen-Thi & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2014. "Are organizational innovation practices complements or substitutes for technological innovation performance?," Working Papers of BETA 2014-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Aldaba, Fernando T., 2014. "Toward Competitive and Innovative ASEAN SMEs: Philippine SME Policy Index 2012," Discussion Papers DP 2014-30, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Suprinovič, Olga & Kranzusch, Peter, 2014. "Die Eignung des Taxpayer-Panels zur Identifizierung von Selbstständigen und Gründungen," Daten und Fakten 12, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-363 is not listed on IDEAS anymore