Synergies Between Trade in Environmental Services and Trade in Environmental Goods
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Canton, Joan, 2008. "Redealing the cards: How an eco-industry modifies the political economy of environmental taxes," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 295-315, August.
- David, Maia & Nimubona, Alain-Désiré & Sinclair-Desgagné, Bernard, 2011.
"Emission taxes and the market for abatement goods and services,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 179-191, January.
- Maia David & Alain-Désiré Nimubona & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2011. "Emission taxes and the market for abatement goods and services," Post-Print hal-01019345, HAL.
- Kaliappa Kalirajan & VenkatachalamAnbumozhi & Kanhaiya Singh, 2010.
"Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Changing Trade Patterns on the Poor,"
Trade Working Papers
22727, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kalirajan, Kaliappa & Anbumozhi, Venkatachalam & Singh, Kanhaiya, 2010. "Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Changing Trade Patterns on the Poor," ADBI Working Papers 239, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kaliappa Kalirajan & Venkatachalam Anbumozhi & Kanhaiya Singh, 2010. "Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Changing Trade Patterns on the Poor," Working Papers id:2945, eSocialSciences.
- Dieter Hesse, 2007. "Environmental Policy and Competitiveness in a Globalizing World: Challenges for Low-Income Countries in the UNECE Region," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2007_6, UNECE.
More about this item
Keywordsdeveloping countries; environmental goods; environmental services; trade;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-02-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2006-02-05 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2006-02-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaaa:2005/1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.