Inequalities in emerging economies: Informing the policy dialogue on inclusive growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. Perskaya V. & В. Перская В., 2019. "Всемирный экономический форум в Давосе: бедность и неравенство распределения доходов — порочные явления современного мирового развития // The World Economic Forum in Davos: Poverty and Inequality of I," Экономика. Налоги. Право // Economics, taxes & law, ФГОБУ "Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации" // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 12(2), pages 49-58.
More about this item
Keywordsdatabase; emerging economies; inequality; poverty; well-being;
All these keywords.
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HAP-2018-12-17 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LAB-2018-12-17 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2018-12-17 (Central & South America)
- NEP-SEA-2018-12-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stdaaa:2018/13-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.