Report NEP-LAB-2018-12-17This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Halla & Julia Schmieder & Andrea Weber, 2018. "Job Displacement, Family Dynamics and Spousal Labor Supply," Economics working papers 2018-16, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Richard Akresh & Daniel Halim & Marieke Kleemans, 2018. "Long-term and Intergenerational Effects of Education: Evidence from School Construction in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 25265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vives Coscojuela, Cecilia, 2018. "Housing Tenure, Geographical Mobility and the Labour Market: the Role of the Employment Exit Rate," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2018-110, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Patrick Mokre & Miriam Rehm, 2018. "Inter-Industry Wage Inequality: Persistent differences and turbulent equalization," Working Papers 1818, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Simon Jäger & Benjamin Schoefer & Samuel Young & Josef Zweimüller, 2018. "Wages and the Value of Nonemployment," CESifo Working Paper Series 7342, CESifo.
- Melanie Borah & Andreas Knabe & Kevin Pahlke, 2018. "Parental Time Restrictions and the Cost of Children: Insights from a Survey among Mothers," CESifo Working Paper Series 7321, CESifo.
- Maritza Caicedo & Edwin van Gameren & Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes, 2018. "The risk of psychological distress among unemployed and underemployed Latin-American immigrants in the US and in their countries of origin," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2018-07, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Giulia Giupponi & Camille Landais, 2018. "Subsidizing Labor Hoarding in Recessions: The Employment & Welfare Effects of Short Time Work," CEP Discussion Papers dp1585, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hao Wang & Jan Fidrmuc & Qi Luo & Mingzhong Luo, 2018. "What Stayers Do? Capital Endowments and On-Farm Transitions in Rural China," CESifo Working Paper Series 7306, CESifo.
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin & Szczygielski, Krzysztof, 2018. "Community cohesion and assimilation equilibria," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 112, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Ivanov, Andrey & Kancs, d'Artis, 2018. "Long-run Economic, Budgetary and Fiscal Effects of Roma Integration Policies," Working Papers 2018-07, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Lydon, Reamonn & Mathä, Thomas Y. & Millard, Stephen, 2018. "Short-time work in the Great Recession: firm-level evidence from 20 EU countries," Working Paper Series 2212, European Central Bank.
- Bartelsman, Eric & Lopez-Garcia, Paloma & Presidente, Giorgio, 2018. "Cyclical and structural variation in resource allocation: evidence for Europe," Working Paper Series 2210, European Central Bank.
- Daniel Baumgarten & Gabriel Felbermayr & Sybille Lehwald & Gabriel J. Felbermayr, 2018. "Dissecting Between-Plant and Within-Plant Wage Dispersion - Evidence from Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 7356, CESifo.
- James C. Cox & Daniel Kreisman & Susan Dynarski, 2018. "Designed to Fail: Effects of the Default Option and Information Complexity on Student Loan Repayment," NBER Working Papers 25258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Carey, 2018. "Making the most of immigration in Canada," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1520, OECD Publishing.
- Christian Bayer & Alan Rendall & Klaus Wälde, 2018. "The Invariant Distribution of Wealth and Employment Status in a Small Open Economy with Precautionary Savings," Working Papers 1822, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Carlotta Balestra & Ana Llena-Nozal & Fabrice Murtin & Elena Tosetto & Benoît Arnaud, 2018. "Inequalities in emerging economies: Informing the policy dialogue on inclusive growth," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2018/13, OECD Publishing.