Multi-dimensional Living Standards: A Welfare Measure Based on Preferences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murtin, Fabrice & Boarini, Romina & Cordoba, Juan Carlos & Ripoll, Marla, 2017.
"Beyond GDP: Is there a law of one shadow price?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 390-411.
- Fabrice Murtin & Romina Boarini & Juan Cordoba & Marla Ripoll, 2015. "Beyond GDP: Is there a law of one shadow price?," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2015/5, OECD Publishing.
- Romina Boarini & Marla Ripoll & Juan Cordoba & Fabrice Murtin, 2016. "Beyond GDP: Is There a Law of One Shadow Price?," 2016 Meeting Papers 527, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
Keywordsliving standards; measurement; welfare; well-being;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J17 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Value of Life; Foregone Income
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2016-10-16 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LAB-2016-10-16 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2016-10-16 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stdaaa:2016/5-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .