Report NEP-HAP-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Soohyun Choi, 2016. "Health Perception Impact on Happiness : in gender relative perspective," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4106734, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- El-Mahdi Khouaja & Noémie Olympio & Gwendoline Promsopha, 2016. "Gender, Subjective well-being and capabilities: an application to the Moroccan Youth," Working Papers hal-01356682, HAL.
- Lester Lusher, 2016. "College Better: Parimutuel Betting Markets as a Commitment Device and Monetary Incentive," Natural Field Experiments 00561, The Field Experiments Website.
- Romina Boarini & Fabrice Murtin & Paul Schreyer & Marc Fleurbaey, 2016. "Multi-dimensional Living Standards: A Welfare Measure Based on Preferences," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2016/5, OECD Publishing.
- John Gibson, 2016. "Poverty Measurement: We Know Less than Policy Makers Realize," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201633, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- João Leitão & Helena Alves & Dina Pereira, 2016. "Open innovative governance, transparency and citizens´ quality of life: An application to Portuguese municipalities," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1606, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Dasgupta, P., 2016. "Birth and Death," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1660, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jose Ignacio Gimenez Nadal & Almudena Sevilla, 2016. "Intensive Mothering and Well-being: The Role of Education and Child Care Activity," Working Papers 76, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Pedro S. Martins, 2016. "Do wages increase when severance pay drops? Not in recessions," Working Papers 77, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Paul Dolan & Georgios Kavetsos & Christian Krekel & Dimitris Mavridis & Robert Metcalfe & Claudia Senik & Stefan Szymanski & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2019. "Quantifying the intangible impact of the Olympics using subjective well-being data," Working Papers halshs-01349354, HAL.