Incorporating Estimates of Household Production of Non-Market Services into International Comparisons of Material Well-Being
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Schreyer & W. Erwin Diewert, 2014.
"Household Production, Leisure, and Living Standards,"
NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress, pages 89-114
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, Erwin & Schreyer, Paul, 2013. "Household Production, Leisure and Living Standards," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2013-15, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 03 Apr 2013.
- Vivien Procher & Nolan Ritter & Colin Vance, 2014.
"Making dough or baking dough? Spousal housework responsibilities in Germany, 1992-2011,"
Schumpeter Discussion Papers
SDP14004, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Procher, Vivien & Ritter, Nolan & Vance, Colin, 2014. "Making Dough or Baking Dough? Spousal Housework Responsibilities in Germany, 1992-2011," Ruhr Economic Papers 472, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Bridgman, Benjamin, 2016. "Home productivity," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 60-76.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0472 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vivien Procher & Nolan Ritter & Colin Vance, 2014. "Making Dough or Baking Dough? Spousal Housework Responsibilities in Germany, 1992-2011," Ruhr Economic Papers 0472, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stdaaa:2011/7-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .