OECD — China Governance Project: The Institutional Arrangements for the Production of Statistics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrerias, M.J. & Ordoñez, J., 2012.
"New evidence on the role of regional clusters and convergence in China (1952–2008),"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1120-1133.
- M. J. Herrerias & Javier Ordoñez, 2011. "New Evidence on the Role of Regional Clusters and Convergence in China (1952-2008)," Working Papers 2011/07, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Michael Funke, 2005.
"Inflation in Mainland China - Modelling a Roller Coaster Ride,"
152005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Funke, Michael, 2005. "Inflation in mainland China : modelling a roller coaster ride," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Michael Funke, 2005. "Inflation in Mainland China - Modelling a Roller Coaster Ride," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20507, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Sourafel Girma & Yundan Gong & Holger Gˆrg & Zhihong Yu, 2009.
"Can Production Subsidies Explain China's Export Performance? Evidence from Firm-level Data,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 111(4), pages 863-891, December.
- Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger & Yu, Zhihong, 2008. "Can production subsidies explain China's export performance? Evidence from firm level data," Kiel Working Papers 1442, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yu, Wei & Pagani, Roberto & Huang, Lei, 2012. "CO2 emission inventories for Chinese cities in highly urbanized areas compared with European cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 298-308.
- Christine Wong, 2012. "Performance, Monitoring, and Evaluation in China," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17083, The World Bank.
- Chen, Changsheng & Girardin, Eric & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2017.
"Global slack and open economy Phillips curves – A province-level view from China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 74-87.
- Changsheng Chen & Eric Girardin & Aaron Mehrotra, 2017. "Global slack and open economy Phillips curves – A province-level view from China," Post-Print hal-01682768, HAL.
- Maria Jesus Herrerias, 2010.
"The Causal Relationship between Equipment Investment and Infrastructures on Economic Growth in China,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Higher Education Press, vol. 5(4), pages 509-526, December.
- Maria Herrerias, 2010. "The causal relationship between equipment investment and infrastructures on economic growth in China," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 5(4), pages 509-526, December.
- Ma, Ben & Song, Guojun & Zhang, Lei & Sonnenfeld, David A., 2014. "Explaining sectoral discrepancies between national and provincial statistics in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 353-369.
- Herrerias, M.J. & Orts, Vicente, 2011. "Imports and growth in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2811-2819.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stdaaa:2005/1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .