Automated and Autonomous Driving: Regulation under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cassetta, Ernesto & Marra, Alessandro & Pozzi, Cesare & Antonelli, Paola, 2017. "Emerging technological trajectories and new mobility solutions. A large-scale investigation on transport-related innovative start-ups and implications for policy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 1-11.
- Raphaël Lamotte & André de Palma & Nikolas Geroliminis, 2016. "Sharing the road: the economics of autonomous vehicles," Working Papers hal-01281425, HAL.
- Lamotte, Raphaël & de Palma, André & Geroliminis, Nikolas, 2017. "On the use of reservation-based autonomous vehicles for demand management," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 205-227.
- Jun, Wang Ki & An, Myung Ho & Choi, Jae Young, 2022. "Impact of the connected & autonomous vehicle industry on the Korean national economy using input-output analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 178(C).
- Wolfgang Kerber, 2019. "Data-sharing in IoT Ecosystems from a Competition Law Perspective: The Example of Connected Cars," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201921, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Cohen, Tom & Jones, Peter, 2020. "Technological advances relevant to transport – understanding what drives them," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 80-95.
- Chen, Yuche & Gonder, Jeffrey & Young, Stanley & Wood, Eric, 2019. "Quantifying autonomous vehicles national fuel consumption impacts: A data-rich approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 134-145.
- Sujanie Peiris & Janneke Berecki-Gisolf & Bernard Chen & Brian Fildes, 2020. "Road Trauma in Regional and Remote Australia and New Zealand in Preparedness for ADAS Technologies and Autonomous Vehicles," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(11), pages 1-26, May.
- Lukovics, Miklós & Udvari, Beáta & Zuti, Bence & Kézy, Béla, 2018. "Az önvezető autók és a felelősségteljes innováció [Self-driving vehicles and responsible innovation]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 949-974.
- Talebian, Ahmadreza & Mishra, Sabyasachee, 2022. "Unfolding the state of the adoption of connected autonomous trucks by the commercial fleet owner industry," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 158(C).
- Nathalie Picard & Sophie Dantan & André de Palma, 2015. "Modelling mode choice within couples," THEMA Working Papers 2015-17, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Nathalie Picard & Sophie Dantan & André Palma, 2018. "Mobility decisions within couples," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 84(2), pages 149-180, March.
- Pavlos Tafidis & Haneen Farah & Tom Brijs & Ali Pirdavani, 2021. "“Everything Somewhere” or “Something Everywhere”: Examining the Implications of Automated Vehicles’ Deployment Strategies," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(17), pages 1-15, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2016-06-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-NET-2016-06-25 (Network Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2016-06-25 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:itfaac:7-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/itoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask the person in charge to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/itoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.