Automated and Autonomous Driving: Regulation under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cassetta, Ernesto & Marra, Alessandro & Pozzi, Cesare & Antonelli, Paola, 2017. "Emerging technological trajectories and new mobility solutions. A large-scale investigation on transport-related innovative start-ups and implications for policy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 1-11.
- Wolfgang Kerber, 2019. "Data-sharing in IoT Ecosystems from a Competition Law Perspective: The Example of Connected Cars," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201921, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Chen, Yuche & Gonder, Jeffrey & Young, Stanley & Wood, Eric, 2019. "Quantifying autonomous vehicles national fuel consumption impacts: A data-rich approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 134-145.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2016-06-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-NET-2016-06-25 (Network Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2016-06-25 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:itfaac:7-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/itoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask the person in charge to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/itoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.