Port Competition and Hinterland Connections
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franz Tödtling & Alexander Auer, 2017. "Knowledge bases, innovation and multi-scalar relationships - Which kind of territorial boundedness of industrial clusters?," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2017_08, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Gheorghe MINCULETE & Maria-Ana CHISEGA-NEGRILÃ, 2014. "Marketing Management Relational Approaches Focused on Consumer’s and Customer’s Needs and Desires," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 325-346, December.
- OGREAN Claudia, 2015. "Business Models To Meet The Challenges Of The Global Economy. A Literature Review," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 67(6), pages 127-146, December.
- Magdalena Klopott, 2013. "Restructuring of environmental management in Baltic ports: case of Poland," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 439-450, September.
- Franz Tödtling & Alexander Auer & Tanja Sinozic, 2014.
"Driving factors for cluster development - Which kind of spatial rootedness and change?,"
sre-disc-2014_06, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Tödtling, Franz & Auer, Alexander & Sinozic, Tanja, 2014. "Driving factors for cluster development - Which kind of spatial rootedness and change?," SRE-Discussion Papers 4417, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1299-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iversen, Evald Bundgaard & Cuskelly, Graham, 2015. "Effects of different policy approaches on sport facility utilisation strategies," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 529-541.
- Stepan Zemtsov & Vera Barinova & Alexey Pankratov & Evgeniy Kutsenko, 2016.
"Potential High-Tech Сlusters in Russian Regions: From Current Policy to New Growth Areas,"
CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 10(3 (eng)), pages 34-52.
- Stepan Zemtsov & Vera Barinova & Alexey Pankratov & Evgeniy Kutsenko, 2016. "Potential High-Tech Ñlusters in Russian Regions: From Current Policy to New Growth Areas," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 10(3), pages 34-52.
- Thompson, Ian & Pech, Richard & Oh, Kok Boon & Marjoribanks, Timothy, 2016. "An assessment of delivery changes for UK terminal air navigation services," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 155-167.
- Vasile DEAC & Cosmin DOBRIN & Adriana DIMA (GIRNEATA) & Laura Violeta VOICU, 2016. "Profit Maximization Through A Differential Pricing Strategy," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 234-244, November.
- repec:pra:mprapa:67187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anton, Roman, 2014. "Sustainable Intrapreneurship - The GSI Concept and Strategy - Unfolding Competitive Advantage via Fair Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 69713, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2015.
- Simone CASCHILI & Francesca MEDDA, 2015. "The Port Attractiveness Index:Application On African Ports," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 41, pages 47-82.
- Anton, Roman, 2015. "Monetary Development and Transmission in the Eurosystem," MPRA Paper 67323, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Oct 2015.
- repec:rom:bemann:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:13-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erevelles, Sunil & Fukawa, Nobuyuki & Swayne, Linda, 2016. "Big Data consumer analytics and the transformation of marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 897-904.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hidalgo, Cesar A. & Stock, Daniel P. & Yildirim, Muhammed A., 2014. "Implied Comparative Advantage," Working Paper Series rwp14-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:itfaaa:2008/19-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .