Policies for Renewable Heat: An Integrated Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lim, Sesil & Huh, Sung-Yoon & Shin, Jungwoo & Lee, Jongsu & Lee, Yong-Gil, 2019. "Enhancing public acceptance of renewable heat obligation policies in South Korea: Consumer preferences and policy implications," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 1167-1177.
- Connor, Peter M. & Xie, Lei & Lowes, Richard & Britton, Jessica & Richardson, Thomas, 2015. "The development of renewable heating policy in the United Kingdom," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 733-744.
- Li, Qiyuan & Shirazi, Ali & Zheng, Cheng & Rosengarten, Gary & Scott, Jason A. & Taylor, Robert A., 2016. "Energy concentration limits in solar thermal heating applications," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 253-267.
- Shah, Sheikh Khaleduzzaman & Aye, Lu & Rismanchi, Behzad, 2018. "Seasonal thermal energy storage system for cold climate zones: A review of recent developments," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 38-49.
- Hesaraki, Arefeh & Holmberg, Sture & Haghighat, Fariborz, 2015. "Seasonal thermal energy storage with heat pumps and low temperatures in building projects—A comparative review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1199-1213.
- Song, Jeonghun & Song, Seung Jin & Oh, Si-Deok & Yoo, Yungpil, 2015. "Evaluation of potential fossil fuel conservation by the renewable heat obligation in Korea," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 140-149.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ieaaaa:2012/11-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.