Energy Transition for Industry: India and the Global Context
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oda, Junichiro & Akimoto, Keigo & Tomoda, Toshimasa & Nagashima, Miyuki & Wada, Kenichi & Sano, Fuminori, 2012. "International comparisons of energy efficiency in power, steel, and cement industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 118-129.
- Kong, Lingbo & Price, Lynn & Hasanbeigi, Ali & Liu, Huanbin & Li, Jigeng, 2013. "Potential for reducing paper mill energy use and carbon dioxide emissions through plant-wide energy audits: A case study in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1334-1342.
- Gambhir, Ajay & Napp, Tamaryn A. & Emmott, Christopher J.M. & Anandarajah, Gabrial, 2014. "India's CO2 emissions pathways to 2050: Energy system, economic and fossil fuel impacts with and without carbon permit trading," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 791-801.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-02-12 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-02-12 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ieaaaa:2011/2-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .