Towards Government at a Glance: Identification of Core Data and Issues related to Public Sector Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mala Lalvani & Brijesh Pazhayathodi & Kumudini Hajra, 2009. "Introducing Expenditure Quality in Intergovernmental Transfers: A Triple-E Framework," Working Papers id:2189, eSocialSciences.
- repec:wbk:wboper:16727 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2013.
"Burundi Public Expenditure Review : Strengthening Fiscal Resilience to Promote Government Effectiveness
[République du Burundi - Burundi Revue des Dépenses Publiques - Renforcer l’efficacité des po," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21283, The World Bank.
- Angelika Pasterniak & Hans Pitlik, 2009.
"Potential for Savings and Efficiency Enhancement in Public Administration. Results of an International Benchmarking Analysis,"
Austrian Economic Quarterly,
WIFO, vol. 14(1), pages 23-40, March.
- Angelika Pasterniak & Hans Pitlik, 2008. "Potentials for Savings and Efficiency Enhancement in Public Administration. Results of an International Benchmarking Analysis," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 81(12), pages 923-940, December.
- Nick Manning & Geoffrey Shepherd, 2009. "Arms Length Bodies," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10521, The World Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:govaaa:7-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/teoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.