Health Workforce and International Migration: Can New Zealand Compete?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gauld, Robin, 2012. "New Zealand's post-2008 health system reforms: Toward re-centralization of organizational arrangements," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 110-113.
- Till Bärnighausen & David E. Bloom, 2009. "Changing Research Perspectives on the Global Health Workforce," NBER Working Papers 15168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2008-06-07 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-06-07 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2008-06-07 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaad:33-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .