Report NEP-MIG-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amegashie, J. Atsu, 2008. "Autocratic rule in ethnically-diverse societies," MPRA Paper 8933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cpr:ceprdp:6840 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pia M. Orrenius & Madeline Zavodny, 2008. "The effect of minimum wages on immigrants' employment and earnings," Working Papers 0805, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Brücker, Herbert & Jahn, Elke J., 2008. "Migration and the Wage-Settings Curve: Reassessing the Labor Market Effects of Migration," Working Papers 08-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Wadsworth & Augustin de Coulon, 2008. "On the Relative Gains to Immigration: A Comparison of the Labour Market Position of Indians in the USA, the UK and India," CEP Discussion Papers dp0851, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Blázquez, Maite & Llano, Carlos & Moral Carcedo, Julian, 2008. "Commuting times: Is there any penalty for immigrants?," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/05, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Sylvie Démurger & Marc Gurgand & Li Shi & Yu Ximing, 2008. "Migrants as second-class workers in urban China? A decomposition analysis," Working Papers 0808, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Pascal Zurn & Jean-Christophe Dumont, 2008. "Health Workforce and International Migration: Can New Zealand Compete?," OECD Health Working Papers 33, OECD Publishing.
- Trevon D. Logan, 2008. "Health, Human Capital, and African American Migration Before 1910," NBER Working Papers 14037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikos Pappas, 2008. "Can Migrants Save Greece From Ageing? A Computable General Equilibrium Approach Using G-AMOS," Working Papers 0801, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:8926 is not listed on IDEAS anymore