Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement Policies in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:18:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10198-016-0857-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hernandez-Villafuerte, K. & Garau, M. & Towse, T. & Garrison, L., 2017. "Policy Options for Formulary Development in Middle-income Countries: Mexico Case Study," Consulting Reports 001781, Office of Health Economics.
- Adrian Levy & Craig Mitton & Karissa Johnston & Brian Harrigan & Andrew Briggs, 2010. "International Comparison of Comparative Effectiveness Research in Five Jurisdictions," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 28(10), pages 813-830, October.
- Kanavos, Panos, 2014. "Measuring performance in off-patent drug markets: A methodological framework and empirical evidence from twelve EU Member States," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 229-241.
- Greß, Stefan & Klaucke, Lena & Kötting, Cosima & May, Uwe & Wasem, Jürgen, 2008. "Preisregulierung von verschreibungspflichtigen Arzneimitteln in der gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung nach dem GKV-Wettbewerbsstärkungsgesetz," IBES Diskussionsbeiträge 170, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Business and Economic Studie (IBES).
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:18:y:2017:i:7:d:10.1007_s10198-016-0832-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Pepijn Vemer & Maureen Rutten-van Mölken, 2011. "Largely ignored: the impact of the threshold value for a QALY on the importance of a transferability factor," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(5), pages 397-404, October.
More about this item
Keywordsmarché pharmaceutique; pharmaceutical market; pharmaceutical policy; politique pharmaceutique; pricing and reimbursement; Suède; Sweden; tarification et remboursement;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaad:28-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.