Tertiary Education: Developing Skills for Innovation and Long-Term Growth in Canada
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Jarrett, 2012. "The Long-term Outlook for Productivity and Per Capita Income Growth for Canada: A Comparison with Selected G-20 Countries," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 24, pages 85-96, Fall.
More about this item
Keywordsaccess; access to tertiary education; accès à l’éducation supérieure; attainment rate; bourses; crédits d’impôt pour frais de scolarité; foreign tertiary students; frais de scolarité; graduation rate; grants; participation rates; prêts étudiants; scholarships; student loans; subventions; taux de graduation; taux de participation; taux de réussite; tertiary education; tuition fees; tuition tax credits; éducation supérieure; étudiants étrangers;
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-10-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2012-10-20 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:991-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .