Report NEP-EDU-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hyunjoon Park & Jere R. Behrman & Jaesung Choi, 2012. "Do Single-Sex Schools Enhance Students’ STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) Outcomes?," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-038, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2012014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Böhlmark, Anders & Grönqvist, Erik & Vlachos, Jonas, 2012. "The Headmaster Ritual: The Importance of Management for School Outcomes," Working Paper Series 931, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Victor Lavy & Edith Sand, 2012. "The Friends Factor: How Students' Social Networks Affect Their Academic Achievement and Well-Being?," NBER Working Papers 18430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oecd, 2012. "Are School Vouchers Associated with Equity in Education?," PISA in Focus 20, OECD Publishing.
- S. Baert & B. Cockx & D. Verhaest, 2012. "Overeducation at the start of the career - stepping stone or trap?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/787, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nestor Gandelman & Virginia Robano, 2012. "Intergenerational Mobility, Middle Sectors and Entrepreneurship in Uruguay," Research Department Publications 4794, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2012. "The Evolution of Education: A Macroeconomic Analysis," Working Papers tecipa-464, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Calista Cheung & Yvan Guillemette & Shahrzad Mobasher-Fard, 2012. "Tertiary Education: Developing Skills for Innovation and Long-Term Growth in Canada," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 991, OECD Publishing.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2012. "The Impact of Immigration on the Educational Attainment of Natives," CEPR Discussion Papers 9170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Frijters & Luo Chuliang & Xin Meng, 2012. "Child Education and the Family Income Gradient in China," Discussion Papers Series 470, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3236/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rita van Deuren, 2012. "The challenges of higher education institutions in developing countries: Why capacity development matters," Working Papers 2012/16, Maastricht School of Management.
- Oecd, 2012. "Is there really such a Thing as a “Second Chance” in Education?," PISA in Focus 19, OECD Publishing.