Informality in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Joumard & Christophe André & Chantal Nicq, 2010. "Health Care Systems: Efficiency and Institutions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 769, OECD Publishing.
- David Dranove, 2008. "Introduction to Code Red: An Economist Explains How to Revive the Healthcare System without Destroying It," Introductory Chapters,in: Code Red: An Economist Explains How to Revive the Healthcare System without Destroying It Princeton University Press.
- Unto Häkkinen & Isabelle Joumard, 2007. "Cross-Country Analysis of Efficiency in OECD Health Care Sectors: Options for Research," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 554, OECD Publishing.
- Isabelle Joumard & Christophe André & Chantal Nicq & Olivier Chatal, 2008. "Health Status Determinants: Lifestyle, Environment, Health Care Resources and Efficiency," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 627, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Baez-Morales, 2015.
"“Determinants of Micro Firm Informality in Mexican States 2008-2012”,"
AQR Working Papers
201509, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2015.
- Antonio Baez-Morales, 2015. "“Determinants of Micro Firm Informality in Mexican States 2008-2012”," IREA Working Papers 201514, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2015.
More about this item
Keywordsinformality; labour markets; marché du travail; social security; sécurité sociale; économie informelle;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-11-14 (Development)
- NEP-IUE-2011-11-14 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:896-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .