Reforming the Tax System in Korea to Promote Economic Growth and Cope with Rapid Population Ageing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_713 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscapital gains taxes; coin fiscal; corporate income tax; crédit d’impôt sur le revenu d’activités professionnelles; dépense fiscale; earned income tax credit; environmentally-related taxes; fiscalité; fiscalité locale; impôt; impôt sur les bénéfices; Korean tax system; local tax system; pauvreté relative; personal income tax; property tax; relative poverty; réforme de la taxation; système de taxation coréen; tax expenditures; tax reform; tax wedge; taxe foncière; taxes liées à l'environnement; TVA; VAT;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-02-28 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-AGE-2009-02-28 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2009-02-28 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2009-02-28 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:671-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.