Report NEP-PUB-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew D. Shapiro & Joel B. Slemrod, 2009. "Did the 2008 Tax Rebates Stimulate Spending?," NBER Working Papers 14753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Besfamille, Martin & De Donder, Philippe & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2009. "The Political Economy of the (Weak) Enforcement of Sales Tax," CEPR Discussion Papers 7108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William Hoyt & Paul A. Coomes & Amelia M. Biehl, 2009. "Tax Limits, Houses, and Schools: Seemingly Unrelated and Offsetting Effects," Working Papers 2009-03, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Randall S. Jones, 2009. "Reforming the Tax System in Korea to Promote Economic Growth and Cope with Rapid Population Ageing," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 671, OECD Publishing.
- Crabbé, Karen & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2009. "Are Your Firm's Taxes Set in Warsaw? Spatial Tax Competition in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 7159, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ericson, Peter & Flood, Lennart & Wahlberg, Roger, 2009. "SWEtaxben: A Swedish Tax/benefit Micro Simulation Model and an Evaluation of a Swedish Tax Reform," Working Papers in Economics 346, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Piero Gottardi & Felix Kubler, 2009. "Social Security and Risk Sharing," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/12, European University Institute.
- Grüner, Hans Peter, 2008. "Public goods, participation constraints, and democracy: A possibility theorem," CEPR Discussion Papers 7066, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kenneth A. Small, 2009. "Private Provision of Highways: Economic Issues," Working Papers 080917, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.