Report NEP-ACC-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Immordino, Giovanni & Pagano, Marco, 2008. "Corporate Fraud, Governance and Auditing," CEPR Discussion Papers 7104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James K. Galbraith & L. Randall Wray & Warren Mosler, 2009. "The Case Against Intergenerational Accounting: The Accounting Campaign Against Social Security and Medicare," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_98, Levy Economics Institute.
- Randall S. Jones, 2009. "Reforming the Tax System in Korea to Promote Economic Growth and Cope with Rapid Population Ageing," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 671, OECD Publishing.
- Lóránth, Gyöngyi & Morrison, Alan, 2009. "Internal Reporting Systems, Compensation Contracts and Bank Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acharya, Viral V & DeMarzo, Peter & Kremer, Ilan, 2008. "Endogenous Information Flows and the Clustering of Announcements," CEPR Discussion Papers 6985, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.