Improving Education Achievement and Attainment in Luxembourg
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiu-Sheng Chen & Ming-Ching Luoh, 2010. "Are Mathematics and Science Test Scores Good Indicators of Labor-Force Quality?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 96(1), pages 133-143, March.
- Bruno Martorano & Luisa Natali & Chris Neubourg & Jonathan Bradshaw, 2014.
"Child Well-Being in Advanced Economies in the Late 2000s,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 247-283, August.
- Bruno Martorano & Luisa Natali & Chris De Neubourg & Jonathan Bradshaw, 2013. "Child Well-being in Advanced Economies in the Late 2000s," Papers inwopa684, Innocenti Working Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsanalyse des données d'enquête; attainment; compétences clés; compétences des enseignants; education; formation professionnelle; general education; immigration and socio-economic background; immigration et cadre socio-économique; key competences; PISA; PISA; pre-school education; réussite scolaire; school system; secondary education; stratification; stratification; streaming; survey data analysis; système scolaire; teachers' skills; tracking; trilingual education; éducation; éducation générale; éducation préscolaire; éducation secondaire; éducation trilingue;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2006-09-23 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2006-09-23 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-URE-2006-09-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:508-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .