One Money, One Cycle?: Making Monetary Union a Smoother Ride
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karsten Staehr & Robert Vermeulen, 2016.
"How competitiveness shocks affect macroeconomic performance across euro area countries,"
DNB Working Papers
515, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Staehr, Karsten & Vermeulen, Robert, 2016. "How competitiveness shocks affect macroeconomic performance across euro area countries," Working Paper Series 1940, European Central Bank.
- Iulia Siedschlag, 2008.
"Macroeconomic Differentials and Adjustment in the Euro Area,"
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2008/3 edited by Morten Balling, August.
- Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag, 2006. "Macroeconomic Differentials and Adjustment in the Euro Area," Papers WP175, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Siedschlag, Iulia, 2009. "Macroeconomic Differentials and Adjustment in the Euro Area," Papers RB2009/3/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Andrzej Toroj, 2009. "Macroeconomic adjustment and heterogeneity in the euro area," NBP Working Papers 54, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Emil Stavrev, 2007. "Growth and Inflation Dispersions in EMU; Reasons, the Role of Adjustment Channels, and Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 2007/167, International Monetary Fund.
- Traistaru-Siedschlag, Iulia, 2007. "Macroeconomic Adjustment in Ireland under the EMU," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2007(1-Spring), pages 78-92.
- Andrzej Toroj, 2011. "Competitiveness channel in Poland and Slovakia: a pre-EMU DSGE analysis," NBP Working Papers 86, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycles; cycle économique; Economic and Monetary Union; fiscal policy; fiscalité; politique budgétaire; taxation; Union économique et monétaire;
All these keywords.
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2005-08-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2005-08-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2005-08-13 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2004-10-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-08-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2004-10-18 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-MON-2005-08-13 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-08-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:401-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.