Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in Japan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M., 2008.
"Anti-competitive conduct, in-house R&D, and growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 987-1008, August.
- Volker Grossmann & Thomas Steger, 2007. "Anti-Competitive Conduct, In-House R&D, and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 1963, CESifo Group Munich.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Finland; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 05/36, International Monetary Fund.
- Rafael Fernández Sánchez, 2005. "Irlanda y Finlandia: Dos Modelos de Especialización en Tecnologías Avanzadas," Policy Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 05-03, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
More about this item
Keywordsantitrust law; cartel; competition law; droit de la concurrence; energy; entente; industrie de réseau; Japan; Japon; marchés publics; network industries; postal services; productivity and growth; productivité et croissance; public procurement; regulatory reforms; retail sector; réforme de la réglementation; réglementation anti-trust; secteur de détail; services postaux; telecommunications; transport; transportation; télécommunications; énergie;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-08-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2005-08-13 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-LAW-2005-08-13 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-NET-2005-08-13 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2004-05-26 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2005-08-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:387-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .