Report NEP-IND-2005-08-13This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steffen Huck & Kai A. Konrad & Wieland Müller, 2005. "Merger without Cost Advantages," CESifo Working Paper Series 1461, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yoon-Ho Alex Lee & Donald J. Brown, 2005. "Competition, Consumer Welfare, and the Social Cost of Monopoly," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1528, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Marcelo Resende, 2005. "Mergers and Acquisitions Waves in the U.K.: a Markov-Switching Approach," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/04, European University Institute.
- Ilya Segal & Michael Whinston, 2005. "Antitrust in Innovative Industries," NBER Working Papers 11525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jens Høj & Michael Wise, 2004. "Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in Japan," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 387, OECD Publishing.
- Deborah Roseveare & Martin Jorgensen & Lennart Goranson, 2004. "Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in Sweden," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 388, OECD Publishing.
- Jens Høj & Michael Wise, 2004. "Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in Norway," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 389, OECD Publishing.