Merger without Cost Advantages
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gamal Atallah, 2015. "Multi-Firm Mergers with Leaders and Followers," Working Papers E1501E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Sergio Currarini & Marco A. Marini, 2015.
"Coalitional Approaches to Collusive Agreements in Oligopoly Games,"
University of Manchester, vol. 83(3), pages 253-287, June.
- Sergio Currarini & Marco Marini, 2011. "Coalitional Approaches to Collusive Agreements in Oligopoly Games," Working Papers 1113, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Sergio Currarini & Marco A. Marini, 2013. "Coalitional Approaches to Collusive Agreements in Oligopoly Games," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-15, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Andreas Haufler & Søren Bo Nielsen, 2008.
"Merger policy to promote 'global players'? A simple model,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 517-545, July.
- Haufler, Andreas & Nielsen, Søren Bo, 2005. "Merger Policy to Promote Global Players? A Simple Model," Discussion Papers in Economics 666, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Haufler, Andreas & Nielsen, Søren Bo, 2008. "Merger policy to promote ’global players’? A simple model," Munich Reprints in Economics 20406, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Haufler & Søren Bo Nielsen, 2005. "Merger Policy to Promote ‘Global Players’? A Simple Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 1523, CESifo.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2005-08-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2005-08-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-FMK-2005-08-13 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IND-2005-08-13 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.