Digitalisation and productivity: In search of the holy grail – Firm-level empirical evidence from EU countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Stocker, Volker, 2020. "Bedeutung digitaler Infrastrukturen und Dienste und Maßnahmen zur Förderung der Resilienz in Krisenzeiten," Policy Notes 42, EcoAustria – Institute for Economic Research.
- Cathles, Alison & Nayyar, Gaurav & Rückert, Désirée, 2020. "Digital technologies and firm performance: Evidence from Europe," EIB Working Papers 2020/06, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Chiara Criscuolo & Alexander Hijzen & Cyrille Schwellnus & Erling Barth & Wen-Hao Chen & Richard Fabling & Priscilla Fialho & Balazs Stadler & Richard Upward & Wouter Zwysen & Katarzyna Grabska-Romago, 2020.
"Workforce composition, productivity and pay: the role of firms in wage inequality,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
1603, OECD Publishing.
- Criscuolo, Chiara & Hijzen, Alexander & Schwellnus, Cyrille & Barth, Erling & Chen, Wen-Hao & Fabling, Richard & Fialho, Priscilla & Grabska, Katarzyna & Kambayashi, Ryo & Leidecker, Timo & Nordström , 2020. "Workforce Composition, Productivity and Pay: The Role of Firms in Wage Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 13212, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chiara Criscuolo & Alexander Hijzen & Cyrille Schwellnus & Erling Barth & Wen-Hao Chen & Richard Fabling & Priscilla Fialho & Katarzyna Grabska-Romagosa & Ryo Kambayashi & Timo Leidecker & Oskar Nords, 2020. "Workforce composition, productivity and pay: The role of firms in wage inequality," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 241, OECD Publishing.
- Claudio Battiati & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Silvia Sopranzetti, 2020. "Productivity growth and global value chain participation in the digital age," Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) Discussion Papers ESCoE DP-2020-04, Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE).
- Inha Oh & Dongnyok Shim, 2020. "IT Adoption and Sustainable Growth of Firms in Different Industries—Are the Benefits Still Expected?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(22), pages 1-29, November.
- Cette Gilbert & Nevoux Sandra & Py Loriane, 2020.
"The Impact of ICTs and Digitalization on Productivity and Labor Share: Evidence from French firms,"
785, Banque de France.
- Gilbert Cette & Sandra Nevoux & Loriane Py, 2021. "The impact of ICTs and digitalization on productivity and labor share: evidence from French firms," Post-Print hal-03117558, HAL.
- Stefan Schweikl & Robert Obermaier, 2020. "Lessons from three decades of IT productivity research: towards a better understanding of IT-induced productivity effects," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 461-507, November.
- Alexander Salmen, 2021. "New Product Launch Success: A Literature Review," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 151-176.
- Teruel Carrizosa, Mercedes & Coad, Alexander & Domnick, Clemens & Flachenecker, Florian & Harasztosi, Péter & Janiri, Mario Lorenzo & Pál, Rozália, 2021. "The birth of new high growth enterprises: Internationalisation through new digital technologies," EIB Working Papers 2021/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Cusolito,Ana Paula & Lederman,Daniel & Pena,Jorge O., 2020. "The Effects of Digital-Technology Adoption on Productivity and Factor Demand : Firm-level Evidence from Developing Countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9333, The World Bank.
- Irene Bertschek & Franz Josef Pschierer & Michael Grömling & Markus Taube & Henning Klodt, 2019. "Global und Hidden Champions – Unternehmen verändern die Welt. Ist staatliche Regulierung möglich?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 72(15), pages 03-19, August.
- Raphaela Andres & Timothy DeStefano & Thomas Niebel & Steffen Viete, 2020.
"Capital incentive policies in the age of cloud computing: An empirical case study,"
OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers
2020/07, OECD Publishing.
- Andres, Raphaela & DeStefano, Timothy & Niebel, Thomas & Viete, Steffen, 2020. "Capital incentive policies in the age of cloud computing: An empirical case study," ZEW Discussion Papers 20-036, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Maryann P. Feldman & Serden Ozcan & Toke Reichstein, 2021. "Variation in organizational practices: are startups really different?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 1-31, January.
More about this item
Keywordscloud computing; digitalisation; high-speed internet; ICT; productivity; skills;
All these keywords.
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2019-02-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2019-02-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ICT-2019-02-11 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-LMA-2019-02-11 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-PAY-2019-02-11 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-SBM-2019-02-11 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2019-02-11 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1533-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.