Report NEP-SBM-2019-02-11This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas R Blancher & Maximiliano Appendino & Aidyn Bibolov & Armand Fouejieu & Jiawei Li & Anta Ndoye & Alexandra Panagiotakopoulou & Wei Shi & Tetyana Sydorenko, 2019. "Financial Inclusion of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in the Middle East and Central Asia," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 19/02, International Monetary Fund.
- Steven Bond-Smith, 2018. "Discretely Innovating: The Effect of Barriers to Entry on Innovation and Growth," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1804, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Lorena M. D’Agostino & Rosina Moreno, 2019. "“Green regions and local firms’ innovation”," IREA Working Papers 201903, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2019.
- Joelle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2019. "Do Financing Constraints Matter for the Direction of Technical Change in Energy R&D?," CIES Research Paper series 58-2018, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2019. "Immigrant Networking and Collaboration: Survey Evidence from CIC," NBER Working Papers 25509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Bond-Smith, 2018. "The Impact of Compatibility on Innovation in Markets with Network Effects," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1805, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Peter Gal & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Theodore Renault & Stéphane Sorbe & Christina Timiliotis, 2019. "Digitalisation and productivity: In search of the holy grail – Firm-level empirical evidence from EU countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1533, OECD Publishing.
- Athreye, Suma & Fassio, Claudio, 2019. "Why do innovators not apply for trademarks? The role of information asymmetries and collaborative innovation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2019/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Konrad Adler & JaeBin Ahn & Mai Chi Dao, 2019. "Innovation and Corporate Cash Holdings in the Era of Globalization," IMF Working Papers 19/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Laura Ciucci & Marie-Antoinette Maupertuis, 2019. "Les activités de transfert de technologie des universités permettent-elles de rééuire le gap technologique entre sphères académique et non-académique? Une Etude du cas italien," Working Papers 012, Laboratoire Lieux, Identités, eSpaces et Activités (LISA).
- Berardi, Nicoletta & Lalanne, Marie & Seabright, Paul, 2018. "Professional networks and their coevolution with executive careers: Evidence from North America and Europe," SAFE Working Paper Series 243, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Benos, Nikos & Tsiachtsiras, Georgios, 2019. "Innovation and Income Inequality: World Evidence," MPRA Paper 92050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buzdugan, Adriana, 2018. "Clusterul ca factor de competitivitate în turismul rural [Cluster as a factor of competitiveness in rural tourism]," MPRA Paper 91912, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.