Report NEP-PAY-2019-02-11This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davradakis, Emmanouil & Santos, Ricardo, 2019. "Blockchain, FinTechs and their relevance for international financial institutions," EIB Working Papers 2019/01, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Longmei Zhang & Sally Chen, 2019. "China’s Digital Economy: Opportunities and Risks," IMF Working Papers 19/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Weili Chen & Jun Wu & Zibin Zheng & Chuan Chen & Yuren Zhou, 2019. "Market Manipulation of Bitcoin: Evidence from Mining the Mt. Gox Transaction Network," Papers 1902.01941, arXiv.org.
- Uduji, Joseph & Okolo-Obasi, Elda & Asongu, Simplice, 2018. "The impact of e-wallet on informal farm entrepreneurship development in rural Nigeria," MPRA Paper 91999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Geraci & Mattia Nardotto & Tommaso Reggiani & Fabio Sabatini, 2018. "Broadband Internet and Social Capital," Working Papers 19, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, revised Dec 2018.
- Stéphane Sorbe & Peter Gal & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Christina Timiliotis, 2019. "Digital Dividend: Policies to Harness the Productivity Potential of Digital Technologies," OECD Economic Policy Papers 26, OECD Publishing.
- Stephany, Fabian, 2018. "It is not only size that matters: How unique is the Estonian e-governance success story?," Working Papers 15, Agenda Austria.
- Hunold, Matthias & Kesler, Reinhold & Laitenberger, Ulrich, 2018. "Hotel rankings of online travel agents, channel pricing, and consumer protection," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-059, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Asongu, Simplice & Odhiambo, Nicholas, 2018. "Governance and social media in African countries: an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 91530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hunt Allcott & Matthew Gentzkow & Chuan Yu, 2019. "Trends in the Diffusion of Misinformation on Social Media," NBER Working Papers 25500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asongu, Simplice & Meniago, Christelle, 2018. "Technology and persistence in global software piracy," MPRA Paper 91532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Gal & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Theodore Renault & Stéphane Sorbe & Christina Timiliotis, 2019. "Digitalisation and productivity: In search of the holy grail – Firm-level empirical evidence from EU countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1533, OECD Publishing.
- Hunt Allcott & Luca Braghieri & Sarah Eichmeyer & Matthew Gentzkow, 2019. "The Welfare Effects of Social Media," NBER Working Papers 25514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lesch, Hagen & Kestermann, Christian, 2019. "Tarifpolitischer Bericht 2. Halbjahr 2018: Vielfach stockende Verhandlungen," IW-Reports 5/2019, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.