Report NEP-EFF-2019-02-11This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Garnero & Francois Rycx & Isabelle Terraz, 2019. "Productivity and wage effects of firm-level collective agreements: Evidence from Belgian linked panel data," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 223, OECD Publishing.
- Michele Battisti & Filippo Belloc & Massimo Del Gatto, 2019. "Labour productivity and firm-level TFP with technology-specific production functions," Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) Discussion Papers ESCoE DP-2019-02, Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE).
- Peter Gal & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Theodore Renault & Stéphane Sorbe & Christina Timiliotis, 2019. "Digitalisation and productivity: In search of the holy grail – Firm-level empirical evidence from EU countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1533, OECD Publishing.
- Zervopoulos, Panagiotis & Emrouznejad, Ali & Sklavos, Sokratis, 2019. "A Bayesian approach for correcting bias of data envelopment analysis estimators," MPRA Paper 91886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hundt, Christian & Holtermann, Linus & Steeger, Jonas & Bersch, Johannes, 2019. "Cluster externalities, firm capabilities, and the recessionary shock: How the macro-to-micro-transition shapes firm performance during stable times and times of crisis," MPRA Paper 91802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ludwig List, 2018. "Does Output Influence Productivity?-A Meta-Regression Analysis," Working Papers hal-01922249, HAL.
- Kozo Kiyota & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Lionel Nesta, 2018. "What's Behind the Figures? Quantifying the Cross-Country Exporter Productivity Gap," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2018-022, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Simon Briole, 2019. "From Teacher Quality to Teaching Quality: Instructional Productivity and Teaching Practices in the US," PSE Working Papers halshs-01993616, HAL.
- Stéphane Sorbe & Peter Gal & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Christina Timiliotis, 2019. "Digital Dividend: Policies to Harness the Productivity Potential of Digital Technologies," OECD Economic Policy Papers 26, OECD Publishing.
- Yagi, Daisuke & Chen, Yining & Johnson, Andrew L. & Kuosmanen, Timo, 2018. "Shape constrained kernel-weighted least squares: Estimating production functions for Chilean manufacturing industries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86556, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mathias Kloss & Thomas Kirschstein & Steffen Liebscher & Martin Petrick, 2019. "Robust Productivity Analysis: An application to German FADN data," Papers 1902.00678, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2019.
- Joelle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2019. "Do Financing Constraints Matter for the Direction of Technical Change in Energy R&D?," CIES Research Paper series 58-2018, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.