Decentralisation and Poverty in Developing Countries: Exploring the Impact
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramírez, Juan Mauricio & Díaz, Yadira & Bedoya, Juan Guillermo, 2017. "Property Tax Revenues and Multidimensional Poverty Reduction in Colombia: A Spatial Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 406-421.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2008. "Decentralization in Client Countries : An Evaluation of World Bank Support, 1990-2007," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6543, September.
- Susanna Wolf, 2007. "Does Aid Improve Public Service Delivery?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(4), pages 650-672, December.
- Regina Birner & Sarfraz Khan Qureshi & Kamiljon Akramov & Bilal Hassan Khan, 2006. "Voice and Votes—Does Political Decentralisation Work for the Poor and for Women? Empirical Evidence from the 2005 Local Government Elections in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 1345-1360.
- World Bank, 2008. "Guinea - Decentralization in Guinea : Strengthening Accountability for Better Service Delivery," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7891, The World Bank.
- Soto, Victoria Eugenia & Farfan, Maria Isabel & Lorant, Vincent, 2012. "Fiscal decentralisation and infant mortality rate: The Colombian case," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(9), pages 1426-1434.
- Arcand, Jean-Louis & Wagner, Natascha, 2016. "Does Community-Driven Development Improve Inclusiveness in Peasant Organizations? – Evidence from Senegal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 105-124.
- Steiner, Susan, 2005.
"Decentralisation and Poverty Reduction: A Conceptual Framework for the Economic Impact,"
GIGA Working Papers
3, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Susan Steiner, 2005. "Decentralisation and Poverty Reduction: A Conceptual Framework for the Economic Impact," Public Economics 0508006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:236-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .