The balance between investor protection and the right to regulate in investment treaties: A scoping paper
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engler, Philipp & Tervala, Juha, 2018.
"Welfare effects of TTIP in a DSGE model,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 230-238.
- Philipp Engler & Juha Tervala, 2016. "Welfare Effects of TTIP in a DSGE Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1625, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Engler, Philipp & Tervala, Juha, 2016. "Welfare effects of TTIP in a DSGE model," Discussion Papers 2016/17, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsbilateral investment treaties; investment treaties; investor protection; policy space; regulatory autonomy; right to regulate;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- K29 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Other
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2017-02-26 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaaa:2017/2-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .