Investment Patterns in a Longer-Term Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:idb:idbbks:455 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Apaydin, Marina & Tatoglu, Ekrem, 2011. "Survival of Japanese subsidiaries in the Middle East and North Africa," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 411-425, October.
- Rob Vos & Carlo Binetti & Ziga Vodusek & Alberto Brugnoli & Jan Atteslander & Álvaro Calderón Hoffmann & Karel Jansen & Alfredo Arahuetes & John H. Dunning & Alessandro Maffioli & José Braz & Edmund A, 2001. "Foreign Direct Investment in Latin America: The Role of European Investors," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 80144 edited by Ziga Vodusek, February.
- Kandogan, Yener, 2012. "Regional foreign direct investment potential of the states within the US," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 306-322.
- Globerman, Steven & Shapiro, Daniel, 2002. "Global Foreign Direct Investment Flows: The Role of Governance Infrastructure," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1899-1919, November.
- Emmanuel Bretin & Stéphane Guimbert & Thierry Madiès, 2002. "La concurrence fiscale sur le bénéfice des entreprises : théories et pratiques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 156(5), pages 15-42.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaaa:2000/2-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .